20 Tips & Trick Facebook maybe You don’t Know
Now, I wanna discuss some interesting things you can do at (or with) Facebook, including tricks that are not documented or unknown.
1. Putting Facebook Chat in Firefox Browser Side (Sidebar)
Facebook Chat is very cool, at least it allows you to send instant messages to your online Facebook contacts. However placing this chat box located at the bottom of the page, what if when we sign out of Facebook but still want to remain Chating with your friends? If you use Firefox, you can put in the sidebar of Facebook Chat. The trick is as follows:
- On the Bookmarks menu, select Organize Bookmarks …
- Click on the New Bookmark …
- Enter a name. Http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php Enter and check the Load this bookmark in the sidebar.
- Later in the Bookmarks menu, select http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php address that you Bookmark earlier.
2. One Album Simultaneously download from Facebook
With Mozilla you can download the add-ons FacePAD: Facebook Photo Album Downloader that allows you to download the album you / your friends, at once, with one click.
3. Status Updates Via Facebook Without Log In
Ping.fm and hellotxt.com introduce features that allow administrators update Facebook Pages on Facebook.
4. How to Schedule Message Delivery on Facebook
Sendible Facebook allows you to schedule messages in advance so you can send messages to friends, customers or colleagues in the future.
5. How rang the Status Updates From Your Friends on Facebook
A short tutorial on Makeuseof to guide you how to hide the Facebook status update and maintain the confidentiality of your friends that you specify.
6. How to Make Photo Lecture Friends / Alumni Profiles on Facebook
Click on the Friends tab. Continue to the More tab. From the “Choose an option”, select one of the dashes “-“. Continue by selecting halted Friends.
7. How to Know If Secretly Facebook friends or Blocked Deleting Your Account
X-Friends is a unique tool to track your friends to delete or block your account.
8. Way Sharing Photos On Flickr to Facebook
Flickr2Facebook allows you to upload photos to Facebook from Flickr.
9. How To Display Images that Appear on Facebook Profile
Feature on Facebook that allows you to decide who comes in the box Friends. Click “edit” in the box and type in your friend names of your best friends in the box “Always show These friends” .
10. How to Remove Facebook Ads
This Greasemonkey script Facebook: Cleaner removes many annoying ads and renewal that inevitably appear on Facebook pages.
11. How to Connect With Facebook Friends Photo Contacts in Microsoft Outlook
OutSync is free from the Windows application that connects friends photos on Facebook with contacts in Microsoft Outlook. This allows you to select the contact you updated. So you can update all contacts at once or only a few at a time.
12. How to Display Status on Facebook on WordPress Blog
The following method takes advantage of Facebook status and the WordPress RSS widget to display in WordPress blogs Facebook status.
13. How To Post on Facebook Blog Posts Automatically
Wordbook or NetworkedBlogs allows you to cross-post your blog to the Facebook Wall. Your Facebook “Boxes” tab will display the latest blog posts.
14. How to access Facebook Chat on Desktop
Gabtastik and Digsby lets you access Facebook Chat on your Windows desktop outside of a web browser, use the resolution and a minimum of system memory.
15. How to Make Easy Quiz on Facebook
LOLapps provide a place to make a quiz that can be used easily and can we share in Facebook.
16. How to Hide your Online Status on Facebook Chat With Choosing a Category Contact
Facebook has an integrated buddy list and chat you can also select members anywhere in the contact list can see you online.
17. How to Get On Facebook Status Updates in Email
NutshellMail consolidate your Facebook account via your inbox that you use frequently.
18. How to Update Facebook Status from Firefox
FireStatus is a utility to update the status of various social networks, including Facebook.
19. Facebook How It’s on your Desktop
Seesmic Desktop, facebookers, Xobni, Facebook Sidebar Gadget, Scrapboy and Facebook AIR application is some desktop applications that allows you to interact just as you do on Facebook, but without the browser.
20. How to Delete, Cancel Account and Profile We’re on Facebook
A simple guide to delete or cancel your account and our Facebook profiles easily.
- kimcil panggilan