Create Minisite on Blogger
In addition to media buying and selling, Minisite can be used also for non-commercial use, such as job vacancy information, personal profiles, where the download is free, and others.
Ok, here’s how to create a Minisite in blogger.com blog, it’s FREE.
First download a template for your Minisite, please visit Free Minisite Template to download it.
Please follow the steps below to create a Minisite in Blogger.com engine.
– Create a new blog as usual. Use Blogger.com to create a blog account.
– After creating a blog, look at the dashboard and click on “Design”.
– Then click the tab “Edit HTML”.
– Next upload Blogger Minisite Templates that you downloaded earlier. Use the Browse button to find the template on your computer.
See the following examples:
– Then the upload by pressing the button “Upload”.
-Wait a minute, and will display a warning like the following picture:
Click on the button “Delete Widgets”.
– Wait for upload process is complete. And it would appear the message “Your changes have been saved. View Blog.”.
– Next click the tab “Page Elements”.
– Edit: “Title” = <!—title–>
“Content” = your minisite contens.
– When finished editing the contents of your Minisite, click “Save.”
– See the view from your Minisite, and promote your products now. 🙂
Visit minisite.serbaseru.com for new templates.